Tuesday, May 27, 2008

May 25-May 31

Saturday, May 31 - RAN AN ENTIRE 4 MILES!!!! I did not stop once and kept on going. When I felt like I was going to stop, I looked up in the sky and said this is for you (Russ). It gave me the strength and motivation to push even harder! :) Our coach goofed on the mileage, I had thought we were running 5 miles today, but it was supposed to only be 4...we all ran 4! Next week I will run 5 miles which should be fantastic!! :)

Friday, May 30 - Break day before my long run on Saturday. Had a nice pasta dinner for my long run tomorrow :)

Thursday, May 29 - Had an awesome 2 1/2 mile run!! I felt like I could have kept running, which I should have done, but ended up back home sweating and hungry! Looking forward to Saturday's 5 mile run!!! I really believe that I can do it!!! :) YEAH :)

Wednesday, May 28 - Break Day, didn't feel too well and had a meeting until 5:00...running everyother day so I don't get burnt out! I'll make tomorrow a great run!! :)

Tuesday, May 27 - Had an awesome 2 mile run around my neighborhood. I found an awesome little route that I can easily make longer as my runs get longer. The only problem is there are a lot of hills around me, but it will be fine! I'm so excited that I got my very first donation today!!! Thanks a bunch Linda (my mother-in-law)!!! It really made me even more motivated to run today!!! I felt great!!

Monday, May 26 and Sunday, May 25 - Memorial Day weekend! Went up to Maine to celebrate our 1 year wedding annversary...I skipped out on my training for two days...I'll make up for it!! :)

No comments: