Sunday, June 1, 2008

June 1-June 7 Training

Saturday, June 7 - Sooo, I ran...are you ready............7 miles today!!! Yes, 7! Our crazy coach gave us pretty bad directions so we all interpreted it wrong and ran some extra miles. We did walk up a steep hill at mile 5 1/2 so I didn't technically run the full 7 miles, but it was pretty damn close!! It was a great feeling when I was all done! :) YEAH :) ... Then went to class at 10:30 and sat in my sweaty cloths until 3:00...oh yeah it was nice!

Friday, June 6 - Had class until 9:00 and didn't get home until 9:30...long run tomorrow!

Thursday, June 5 - GO CELTICS!!!! BEAT LA!!!
Went for a run and felt great! I thought I might be a little out of it, b/c I took THREE days off, I promise not to do that again! But it was good. 5 miles on Saturday. I have school this wkend and it's supposed to 90 degrees so it shall be interesting! :)

Wednesday, June 4 - Took another day off, def. will be running tomorrow rain or shine!

Tuesday, June 3 - Happy Birthday Mom! :) No Run today...I know it's bad! I will try to go tomorrow! So tired.

Monday, June 2 -
Jumping ahead of myself (writing this on Sunday) - According to my training schedule it is a BREAK DAY! See you all again on Tuesday :).

Sunday, June 1 -Followed my training schedule and ran what's called a 2 mile recovery run...recovering from my 4 mile run yesterday. However, I felt wonderful today, so it did not feel like a recovery run...just a great short run!

No comments: