Monday, June 9, 2008

June 8 - June 14 Training

Saturday, June 14 - Ran 6 miles with team in Grafton.
Our run was dedicated to Russ! :)

Friday, June 13 - Took a break...wicked tired and volunteered at Harvard's Fun Fair...I did a lot of walking today!! :)

Thursday, June 12 - Updating this on Monday and I completely forgot what I did today? Need to keep better track!!! Maybe some Cross Training at the gym??

Wednesday, June 11 - Went for a 3 1/2 mile run today, wasn't one of my best runs, but I got out there and ran. The worst is when you go to drink water when your running and it goes down the wrong tube, yeah not soooo nice...almost choked. It was another hot day today, but I need to get used to it b/c I am training during the summer! Hey it could be worse, it could be winter and -2 ... Anyways loooking forward to running on Sat. with my running buddies. It's always better when your running with someone.

Tuesday, June 10 - Wow, it was super hot today!!! It didn't even cool off for me to take a creepy night time run. So I decided to stay inside in the nice air conditioner.

Monday, June 9 - Was really motivated to run or do something today despite the 90+ degree weather. So I went to Yoga, but that wasn't satisfying enough so when I got home around 8:30 decided to go for a night time run...not too sure I like that! It was a little spooky for me. One part I started to sprint b/c it was tooo dark and kinda like a scene out of a scary movie. But in the grand scheme of things I did a run/walk 3 1/2 miles...it was wicked hot and I had also done Yoga earlier. Excited for Wednesday when the temps go back down to the 70s...much better running weather. :)

Sunday, June 8 - Did not run, b/c I had school early in the morning until later in the afternoon...crazy heat wave! Will run tomorrow sometime during the heat??!!

No comments: