Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Ahh, only running 5 miles...no big deal

Saturday, July 19 - Ran 11 miles!
I have to say I felt pretty good running this 11 miles.  Towards the end of the run Dana and I were saying F--- cancer, people that are fighting this disease are hurting much more then we are right now, and we were running for Sam's Girl (our dedication run) I'm not sure Sam is the name, but I think it is!

Goood Runnn! :) Feeling good about myself and this whole running thing! Such a huge accomplishment!

Thursday, July 16 - Volunteered with the LLS for the Weston 5 miler.  Had a good time ringing my cow bell waving people.  It was a good experience!

Tuesday, July 15 -
Went for a 5 mile run in Northboro with Dana...she found a nice little 5 mile route. It's funny because I said to Locke (The mom of the kiddos that I babysit for) that I was only running 5 miles and she said isn't it amazing when you get to a certain point that you can say you are only running 5 miles. :) Felt great!!!
11 Miles on Sunday!!!

Please remember to donate if you haven't already. I'm trying to reach my goal of $290.00 by August 1 which is my recommitment date. Thanks for all of your support! :)

Sunday, July 13 - Monday, July 14 -
Break Days
However, on Monday I did some more trampoline jumping and swimming in the pool with the kids.

No comments: