Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Better Week!! June 30 - July 5

Saturday, July 5 -
9 MILES!!! I ran a full 9 miles and did awesome doing it. At mile 7.5 I met up with the Merriam Hill, which was difficult but I pushed myself up it. I ran that far and that hill was not going to stop me and it didn't. I kept pointing to the sky and saying this is for you Russ and was talking to myself...and hey I got up it. I have never been so proud of myself and I am confident that I can continue running further distances!

Only 5 people showed up to the run today, as it was a holiday weekend. I ran the first 3.5 miles with Heather and then continued the rest of the journey by myself, which is even more shocking . I thought running alone was going to be difficult, but I did it! :) I'm already excited to run 10 miles next week (hopefully?? I'm hoping that my professor will let me take the morning off again???)

Friday, July 4 - Happy 4th of July!!
Well we were going to go into Boston, but I ended up sick all day :( ... Bummer! I think Dunkin Donuts gave me an iced coffee with caffeine instead of a decaf, which made me not goood! So we stayed home (that's when you know that I'm sick, when I don't want to go into Boston).

Thursday, July 3 - Good Thing I watched the weather last night, b/c I canceled my run with Dana (sorry Dana) and ran in the morning. I ran a beautiful course in Weston, looking at some of the most beautiful houses. I only ran 2.7 miles and almost got lost. Good think I went with my instinct b/c otherwise I def. would've ended up lost and late to pick up the kiddos from swimming. I mapped out the course and have a good idea of where I'm going now and possibly making it a little longer. :)
9 miles on Saturday!! Say a little prayer for me!


Wednesday, July 2 - Back home in Massachusetts...First day back to work or kid sitting I like to call it. Hung out with my Ogen friends today. Pretty stormy day and I came home to ANTS...UGH!! So I went on a major cleaning spree as soon as I got home. Going for a six mile run tomorrow with Dana in Grafton :)

Tuesday, July 1 - Well I had every intention of running 8 miles, I had it all mapped out and everything...Well I only ran 2.5 and walked 1 mile. A little running mixed with some cross training. (Remember I'm on vacation)

Monday, June 30 - Went for a run around Bemus Point, which was nice around the lake and back home. I think I ran about 3 miles, which was good considering the night before (hey remember I'm on vacation).

No comments: