Monday, July 28, 2008

Rough Week! 12 miles ... But we got a house!!!

So this was a bad week of training and running for me.  It def. showed me how important training is! The only day that I attempted to go out and run was on Wednesday with Dana.  We started off okay, but then I got pains and we ended up walking the rest of the way. 

So Saturday came and I ran 12 miles.  At 3 miles Dana and I were convinced that we were stopping and the coach was going to give us a ride back to the church.  Well with a little pushing (well a lot) from our coach and mentor we ended up completing the 12 miles and it made me feel accomplished even if I didn't run the entire 12 miles.  Our mentor, Annelle said that when you're at mile 17, you may want to stop...but this is a test to keep you going. So we did end up finishing the 12 miles and I'm glad that I didn't stop. 

Next week will be a much better week!!! I promise!!!

OHHH and good news, we put an offer on a house in Lunenburg, MA and they accepted it.  We are closing on August 29th! That is prob. another excuse to my craziness this week.  It was also torrential rains too!

No comments: