Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Hot Hot Week!!!

Saturday, July 12 - 10 miles...WOO HOO!! In the double digits :)
Ran an amazing 10 miles with the team in Grafton.  It really felt awesome to complete 10 miles and to get into the double digits.  Ran the entire 10 miles, NO WALKING :) Amazing what you can do when your running with others (Thanks Dana and Kathryn).  

Friday, July 11 - I was feeling a little weak from yesterday's run so I took it easy, no trampoline and no run.  10 miles tomorrow!! :) 

Thursday, July 10 - 6 miles and some serious jumping on the trampoline!

Ran 6 miles in Leominster today by myself, or I should say walk/run, however I mostly ran. I came across some SUPER steap hills, ran part of them and walked the others. Towards the end I started to get really bad cramps so I walked the rest of the way home.

The family that I work for during the summer bought a new trampline for the kiddos and we did some serious jumping on that thing for most of the day. I have a feeling my legs are going to be feeling a little weak tomorrow.

I feel pretty accomplished today! :)

****I only have $290.00 to raise and I really want to raise is by August 1st, which is my recommitment date...If I raise all my money by then I get a free hat! LOL, I know it's only a hat, but it would be an awesome goal!!! :) Every little bit helps, so if you're reading this and you haven't donated, please feel free to click on my fundraising link on the right and donate....remember no amount is tooo small! :) Thanks a bunch!


Wednesday, July 9 - RED SOX GAME with Missy! :)

Hoping to run in the morning while Wallace is at swimming or tennis. I'll let yah know!!
GO SOX! :)

**Did not end up running, it was tooo tooo hot! I'm not doing so good this week...not to worry, I will catch back up!

Tuesday, July 8 - 2 miles
Wow, it was a hot day out today!!! I only ran 2 miles, but came back dripping with sweat. I could've gone further, but wanted to make sure I was back in time to pick up one of the kids from Tennis, so to play it on the safe side, I cut the run short.

Sunday, July 6 - Monday, July 7 - Break Days

No comments: